Slackalaxy at GitHub

Well, I finally took the time to set up a GitHub repo (https://github.com/slackalaxy). I started testing my SlackBuilds on Slackware 15.0 beta here. At the moment I am making sure sources build, fix broken links, etc. This is all only on x86_64 for now.

I went through all of my SlackBuilds already. In many cases compilation with gcc 10 required to add the ‘-fcommon’ flag, which fixed the compilation break and built the program. However, there are a few problems that I could not solve and still need to investigate. These are:

  • graphics/fyre -> problem with new glibc (‘GTime’ is deprecated: use GDateTime instead)
  • games/vcmi -> no idea what the problem is, will investigate it…

Will spend the next days trying to figure out a solution…



Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s