Virtual machine settings 2

This is ridiculous. Some time ago I ‘fixed’ the setting of my VirtualBox. However, I experienced segfaults again. I am using VirtualBox version 5.0.14 r105127 on Slackware64 14.1 -multilib. The host machine is running Slackware64 -current and the program in question is Ugene version 1.21.0. I managed to make it build fine after I set the following options for the VM:

Screenshot - 03052016 - 04:22:04 PM

Screenshot - 03052016 - 04:22:22 PM

This is the opposite of what I had set before (discussed in my previous post, linked above). Anyway, the program compiles and runs fine now and its SlackBuild is ready for the future Slackware 14.2.

This entry was posted in virtualisation and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s