I needed to fill a form that required Adobe Reader. So, I made my Slackware64 13.37 system multilib, following AlienBob’s instructions. Then, I installed xulrunner and adobe-reader from SBo and did the necessary to make adobe-reader use my GTK+ theme.
Since I’ve gone this far, I wanted it to also integrate in Seamonkey. I installed mozplugger, and deleted this from my home folder:
Opened a PDF from PubMed and it just worked! Well, occasionally after closing,
acroread would not exit and cause 100% load of all CPU cores… the only solution I found was to kill the process with:
killall acroread -s KILL