It has been 9 years. I have total of 230 posts, including this one.
That’s all :)
Well, I finally took the time to set up a GitHub repo (https://github.com/slackalaxy). I started testing my SlackBuilds on Slackware 15.0 beta here. At the moment I am making sure sources build, fix broken links, etc. This is all only on x86_64 for now.
Read the rest of this entry »
I’ve been updating my SlackBuilds for -current and noticed something quite strange. Whenever I needed to check for new sources, if the tarball was hosted on an ftp site, Chrome would refuse to open it. I searched a bit and it seems Chrome has dropped ftp support by default.